Bigg Boss 12: Sreesanth's ex-girlfriend makes shocking revelation about the cricketer, says he cheated on his wife

Sreesanth's ex-girlfriend Nikesha Patel revealed that he was in a live-in relationship with her while he was dating his now wife


Former Indian cricketer Sreesanth is back in the main house and how. After staying in the secret room for a week, he is on an anti-Dipika mission. In the last one month, he has displayed every possible emotion in Bigg Boss 12 house from anger, happiness to sadness. But recently, what has caught media attention is a shocking revelation made by Sree's ex-girlfriend, Nikesha Patel.

The South Indian actress spoke to Bangalore Times recently and revealed that he was in a live-in relationship with her while he was dating his now wife. In a recent episode Sree shared his love story with housemates. He had said that he was in a relationship with Bhuvaneshwari for seven years before they decided to tie the knot.

Nikesha said, "I've not met Sreesanth after the break-up, but I have been watching him on Bigg Boss. Sreesanth claimed on national television that he was in love with Bhuvneshwari for seven years before he got married to her. This makes me wonder, why was he in a live-in relationship with me for over a year around that time."

"In the past five years, I have quietly moved away from it all, after the break-up. But, I have not really been able to move on from the relationship, as I have many unanswered questions. What was he doing with me if he claims he was in love with his wife all the time that we were in a relationship? It makes me feel bad," she added.

Sree and Bhuvaneshwari got married in 2013 and have two beautiful kids together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Episode full details